Supporting Loss and Grief for Professionals and Individuals (4 day Certification Course)
Certification training for professionals and individuals wanting to develop a foundational understanding and theory of loss and grief and learn approaches to compassionately and effectively support self and others through the grief journey.
Primary learning areas:
- Loss and the human condition
- Disenfranchised forms of loss and grief
- Understanding Grief and supporting self and other through the journey of healthy grieving
- Western view of death and Societal Rules and Norms around loss and grief
- Finding meaning and life after loss